Only one of these brought into NZ by the importer in XS and we have it!
We’ve built the Process 134 27.5 to be the go-to ride for people who prefer the 27.5-wheel size. Its affordable build puts the money where it matters most—in the suspension, brakes, and drivetrain. A 140mm RockShox Recon RL Motion Control Solo Air fork and Super Deluxe rear shock complement the leverage curve designed for shorter travel. A SRAM SX Eagle 12-speed drivetrain provides ample gearing for big climbs. Maxxis Minion DHF EXO TR tires are wrapped around WTB ST i30 rims, ensuring excellent traction on any trail.
- Frame Material: Kona 6061 Aluminum Butted
- Wheels: WTB ST i30 TCS 27.5”
- Suspension Platform: Beamer
- Front/Rear Suspension: 140mm/134mm
- Rear Shock: RockShox Deluxe
- Fork: RockShox Recon RL Motion Control Solo Air 140mm
- Crankset: SRAM SX Eagle DUB 12spd
- Drivetrain: SRAM SX Eagle 12spd
- Brakes: Shimano Hydraulic with 180mm front/160mm rear rotors
- Seat Post: Trans-X Dropper Internal 31.6mm
- Cockpit: Kona XC/BC 35mm Bar/ XC/BC 35 Stem with Kona Lock-on Key Grip
- Front Tire: Maxxis Minion DHF EXO TR DUAL 27.5x2.5" WT
- Rear tire: Maxxis Minion DHF EXO TR DUAL 27.5x2.3"
- Saddle: Kona Trail